Senior Corporate Associate
Location Abu DhabiFULL_TIME
Consultant Nick Aiyegbusi
Date posted 05 September 2018 2018-09-052018-11-04 legal Burj Daman Dubai 506851 Robert Walters Middle East
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Senior Corporate Associate to join the Corporate team at a magic circle firm in Abu Dhabi. Our client is a UK law firm with a fantastic and large global network. They deliver consistent and uncompromising quality and value to their illustrious set of clients. You would be working as part of the highly experienced Corporate team, helping businesses expand and grow. You will also be advising numerous local and international entities on a wide variety of corporate M&A matters.
Essential Skills / Requirements:
- Must have 5-8 years PQE
- Excellent academics and experience from a recognised international law firm
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills within a professional manner
- Prior experience of working within Corporate/M&A
- Experience providing support services on client related corporate matters
- Able to work effectively as part of a team and supervise more junior lawyers
- Proactive involvement in business development and knowledge management including networking organising seminars, attending conferences and publishing
The company is looking to invest in the highest-quality talent. If you are determined and driven, you are encouraged to apply for this position.