Oil & Gas Lawyer
Location Abu DhabiFULL_TIME
Consultant Stacey Shu
Date posted 29 November 2018 2018-11-292019-01-26 legal Burj Daman Dubai 506851 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ae https://www.robertwalters.ae/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Oil & Gas Lawyer to join a distinguished US law firm in Abu Dhabi. As an Oil & Gas Lawyer, you would be part of a successful and growing Project Development & Finance practice working closely with the Senior Associate and Head of Department. You would have high levels of responsibility working on upstream and midstream corporate and projects matters.
To be considered for this position, you must fit the criteria below:
Essential Skills / Requirements
- 4-7PQE solid experience in oil & gas at a leading international law firm
- Ideally UK qualified – US/AUS/NZ will also be considered
- Must have upstream (E&P) or midstream (pipeline or processing) experience either in M&A or project development
- Top-of-the-market education
- Excellent academic record and strong drafting skills
- Solid technical and commercial background
- Must already be at a reputable international law firm
- Experience of working in the Middle East would be advantageous
If you are a driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this position is the job for you.