Senior Aviation Finance Lawyer
Consultant Stacey Shu
Date posted 18 February 2019 2019-02-182019-04-19 legal Dubai Dubai AE AED 58000 65000 65000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ae
A great opportunity has arisen for a Senior Aviation Lawyer to join a leading international firm in Dubai. This UK firm has a strong global presence and reputation in the Aerospace sector and have an illustrious set of international and domestic clients.
As a Senior Aviation Finance Lawyer, you would have the opportunity to work with a Tier 1 Aerospace practice and work closely with a reputable partner in the field. You will also gain exposure to clients drawn from all spheres of the aviation industry.
Must have at least 3 years of post qualification experience
- Must be Common Law qualified
- An extensive background working across general aviation finance matters
- Experience negotiating purchase agreements, communicating with airlines and manufacturers in connection with aircraft finance and lease transactions
- Have a strong understanding of aircraft finance transactions
- Excellent academic record
- Arabic language skills would be advantageous
- Must already be at an international law firm and ideally based in the Middle East
The company is looking to invest in the highest-quality talent. If you have the experience and skills mentioned above, you are encouraged to apply for the above position.