Oil & Gas Lawyer
Location Abu DhabiFULL_TIME
Consultant Stacey Shu
Date posted 19 May 20192019-05-20 2019-07-18 legal Burj Daman Dubai 506851 Robert Walters
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Oil & Gas Lawyer to join a distinguished UK law firm in Abu Dhabi. As an Oil & Gas Lawyer, you would be part of a successful and growing Project Development & Finance practice working closely with renowned partners in the region.
To be considered for this position, you must fit the criteria below:
Essential Skills / Requirements
- NQ-4PQE solid experience in oil & gas at a leading international law firm
- Ideally Common Law qualified – UK/US/AUS/NZ will be considered
- Must have upstream (E&P), midstream (pipeline or processing) or downstream experience either in M&A or project development
- Top-of-the-market education
- Excellent academic record and strong drafting skills
- Solid technical and commercial background
- Must already be at a reputable international law firm
- Experience of working in the Middle East would be advantageous
If you are a driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this position is the job for you.