Construction Disputes Lawyer
Consultant Stacey Shu
Date posted 26 August 20192019-08-27 2019-10-25 legal Dubai Dubai Dubai International Financial Centre AE 00000 AED 400000 470000 470000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ae https://www.robertwalters.ae/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
We are currently working on two fantastic opportunities for Construction Disputes Lawyers.
The opportunities would be to join thriving Dispute Resolution teams at Silver and Magic Circle firms in Dubai. Both firms have been established in the Middle East for several years and have a strong existing client base that extends to the wider Gulf region.
- Must have between 1-4 years of post-qualification experience
- Must be Common Law qualified (UK, AUS, NZ or US)
- Relevant expertise in disputes, with a focus in infrastructure, construction and energy
- Excellent academic record
- Arabic language skills would be advantageous
- Must already be at an international law firm and ideally based in the UAE
*Please note only fully qualified lawyers should apply for this role.
If you’re looking to join a leading international law firm in the UAE, apply now!