Project Development Lawyer
Consultant Stacey Shu
Date posted 26 August 20192019-08-27 2019-10-25 legal Dubai Dubai Dubai International Financial Centre AE 00000 AED 410000 470000 470000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ae https://www.robertwalters.ae/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The Projects Team of a Silver Circle firm in the UAE is currently seeking junior-mid level Project Development Lawyer to join their Dubai office.
A great opportunity to work with a reputable partner in the field and a well-established global projects team. As a Project Development Lawyer, you will work on the full spectrum of large-scale projects across the region – focusing in Energy & Infrastructure.
Essential Skills / Requirements
- Must have between 1-3 years of post-qualification experience
- Must be English & Wales qualified (would look at AUS, US & NZ)
- Experience working on complex infrastructure projects from the outset to conclusion
- Must have experience in project development work, including FIDIC and NEC forms of contract
- Knowledge and understanding of PPP/PFI would be advantageous
- In-house (energy/infrastructure sectors) experience would be helpful
- Excellent academic record
- Arabic language skills would be advantageous, but not necessary
- Must already be at an international law firm and ideally based in the Middle East
The company is looking to invest in the highest-quality talent. If you fit the criteria above, click apply!