Consultant Stacey Shu
Date posted 26 August 20192019-08-27 2019-10-25 legal Dubai Dubai Dubai International Financial Centre AE 00000 AED 410000 470000 470000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ae https://www.robertwalters.ae/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a junior-mid level TMT Lawyer to join a growing and busy Technology practice in Dubai. The firm has been established in the region for over 10 years, providing solution-driven and innovative advice to both international and local business operating in the UAE and wider region.
As a TMT lawyer, you would be working alongside the Partner and Head of Technology in Dubai on a range of complex technology, media and outsourcing projects.
Essential Skills / Requirements
- Must have between 1-4 years of post-qualification experience
- Must be Common Law qualified (UK, AUS, US & NZ)
- Experience working on data privacy, telecoms, strategic sourcing and IT advisory matters
- Knowledge and understanding of blockchain and cryptocurrencies would be helpful
- Excellent academic record
- Arabic language skills would be advantageous, but not necessary
- Must already be at an international law firm and ideally based in the Middle East
If you’re looking to join a leading law firm in the TMT sector, apply now!