Construction & Arbitration Lawyer
Consultant Nick Aiyegbusi
Date posted 10 May 2022dubai legal/associate 2022-05-10 2022-07-09 legal Dubai Dubai Dubai AE 00000 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ae https://www.robertwalters.ae/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Fantastic opportunity for a Newly Qualified/Junior Lawyer to join a Prestigious International Law Firm's leading Construction & Arbitration Practice based in Dubai.
- You must have at least 6 months training in a Top Tier Construction Disputes or Arbitration practice.
- You would be admitted as a lawyer to a common law jurisdiction (e.g., UK, US, AUS, CAN, NZ).
- Experience in International Arbitration and Litigation matters with a thorough knowledge of standard form contracts (FIDIC) is beneficial.
- Ideally, you would be based in the region, but those based internationally and looking to relocate to the UAE are encouraged to apply.
- Excellent remuneration package on offer.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: DubaiDate posted: 27 April 2022Currently working with a global law firm who are looking for a Construction Disputes Lawyer to join their team in Dubai
Salary: NegotiableLocation: DubaiDate posted: 15 June 2022I'm working with a top-tier US Law Firm based in Dubai for a mid-level (2 to 6 PQE) Associate with experience in project development in the energy and infrastructure sectors.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: DubaiDate posted: 02 June 2022I have two exciting opportunities for Corporate/M&A and Corporate/Commercial Associates at all levels (2 to 7+ PQE) with a highly-reputed American law firm in Dubai.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: DubaiDate posted: 02 June 2022Exciting opportunity for a mid-level Aviation lawyer to join a highly commended and long-standing practice in the Dubai International Financial Centre.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: DubaiDate posted: 27 May 2022A fantastic new opportunity for an ambitious Banking Lawyer to join a leading Partner and Banking Practice in the region.