Banking & Finance Lawyer (2 - 6 PQE)
Consultant Nick Aiyegbusi
Date posted 27 May 2022dubai legal/associate 2022-05-27 2022-07-26 legal Dubai Dubai Dubai AE 00000 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ae https://www.robertwalters.ae/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A fantastic new opportunity for an ambitious Banking Lawyer to join a leading Partner and Banking Practice in the region.
- You would have between 2 and 6 years of post-qualification experience within a leading Banking and Finance Practice
- Islamic Finance experience is beneficial however not essential to your application.
- You must be common law qualified (preference for those admitted in England & Wales), although those called to the bar or registered as a practicing lawyer in their home jurisdiction would also be considered.
- You would ideally have experience advising on a full suite of banking transactions including bilateral and syndicated lending, fund finance, Islamic Finance, various facilities, and FS regulatory matters.
- This role is open to candidates based both locally and internationally with the relevant qualifications.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: DubaiDate posted: 15 June 2022I'm working with a top-tier US Law Firm based in Dubai for a mid-level (2 to 6 PQE) Associate with experience in project development in the energy and infrastructure sectors.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: DubaiDate posted: 02 June 2022I have two exciting opportunities for Corporate/M&A and Corporate/Commercial Associates at all levels (2 to 7+ PQE) with a highly-reputed American law firm in Dubai.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: DubaiDate posted: 02 June 2022Exciting opportunity for a mid-level Aviation lawyer to join a highly commended and long-standing practice in the Dubai International Financial Centre.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: DubaiDate posted: 10 May 2022Fantastic opportunity for a Newly Qualified/Junior Lawyer to join a Prestigious International Law Firm's leading Construction & Arbitration Practice based in Dubai.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: DubaiDate posted: 09 May 2022Junior to Mid-level (1-4 PQE) Real Estate Associate - Dubai - Top-Tier Law Firm