Real Estate Lawyer
Consultant Nick Aiyegbusi
Date posted 15 February 2023dubai legal/associate 2023-02-15 2023-04-16 legal Dubai Dubai Dubai AE 00000 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ae https://www.robertwalters.ae/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Currently working with a Leading International Real Estate Practice in the UAE who are in search of a Junior to Mid-Level Lawyer (1 to 4 PQE) to join their leading Dubai team
- You would have between 1 and 4 years of post-qualification experience.
- You must be common law qualified (preference for candidates admitted in England & Wales).
- You would have experience working at a reputed International or leading city law firm within a real estate advisory department.
- You would have experience advising on a range of real estate transactions including commercial property acquisitions, negotiating and reviewing lease agreements, development projects, financing, and property portfolio management.
- Strong academic track record is highly beneficial as is any prior involvement in work stemming from the Middle East region.
- The ideal candidate will have some regional experience
Get in touch
+971 4 8180 100
Salary: NegotiableLocation: DubaiDate posted: 22 March 2023Currently working with leading multi-sector group in the UAE who are looking for a Legal Counsel to join their busy team
Salary: NegotiableLocation: DubaiDate posted: 21 March 2023Currently working with a leading Construction Arbitration & Disputes practice based in Dubai who are looking to hire an experienced Senior Associate with a clear path to partnership on offer.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: DubaiDate posted: 21 March 2023Currently working with a fantastic International Law Firm based in Dubai who are looking to expand their Corporate Team further following an incredibly successful couple of years
Salary: NegotiableLocation: DubaiDate posted: 16 March 2023Our client, a leading multinational company in the Middle East, is currently seeking a dedicated Junior Corporate Lawyer (1-2 years PQE) to join their esteemed legal team in Dubai. The successful candidate will benefit from a competitive tax-free salary and a comprehensive benefits package.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: DubaiDate posted: 15 March 2023Currently looking for an Investment Funds Lawyer to join a leading international law firm in the UAE.