Mid-Level Restructuring / Insolvency Associate
Consultant Kiyashni Kollapen
Date posted 15 March 2023dubai legal/associate 2023-03-15 2023-05-14 legal Dubai Dubai AE 00000 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ae https://www.robertwalters.ae/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A Prestigious UK Law Firm is seeking a talented lawyer to join their Restructuring/Insolvency practice in Dubai. You’ll be working with a team of top-tier lawyers to represent domestic and international blue-chip clients in major restructuring and refinancing matters.
- Advise debtors, creditors, insolvency practitioners, and other stakeholders in distressed situations.
- Advise on origination financings for a range of sectors including real estate, education, and hospitality, and in relation to a range of financing structures.
- Draft legal briefs, conduct research, and negotiate deals in a high-pressure, high-reward environment.
- Work with a top-tier team based in Dubai to advise on situations across the wider Middle-East region.
- 2-5 years of post-qualification experience in restructuring/insolvency work.
- Ideally, Common law qualified lawyers are encouraged to apply.
- Lawyers do not require regional experience and can move from common law jurisdictions (US, UK, Canada, South Africa, Australia, and New Zealand).
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced and demanding environment.
The role offers an attractive salary and benefits package, as well as opportunities for career growth and development within the firm.
Get in touch
+971 4 818 0143
Salary: NegotiableLocation: DubaiDate posted: 22 March 2023Currently working with leading multi-sector group in the UAE who are looking for a Legal Counsel to join their busy team
Salary: NegotiableLocation: DubaiDate posted: 21 March 2023Currently working with a leading Construction Arbitration & Disputes practice based in Dubai who are looking to hire an experienced Senior Associate with a clear path to partnership on offer.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: DubaiDate posted: 21 March 2023Currently working with a fantastic International Law Firm based in Dubai who are looking to expand their Corporate Team further following an incredibly successful couple of years
Salary: NegotiableLocation: DubaiDate posted: 16 March 2023Our client, a leading multinational company in the Middle East, is currently seeking a dedicated Junior Corporate Lawyer (1-2 years PQE) to join their esteemed legal team in Dubai. The successful candidate will benefit from a competitive tax-free salary and a comprehensive benefits package.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: DubaiDate posted: 15 March 2023Currently looking for an Investment Funds Lawyer to join a leading international law firm in the UAE.