Salary Attractive package
Location Abu Dhabi
Consultant Sonia Dhaliwal
Date posted 28 November 2016
A rarely available opportunity has arisen for an experienced Company Secretary to join a prestigious Abu Dhabi entity. As a Company Secretary, you would be reporting to the Head of Company Administration and would be responsible for the provision of corporate secretarial and administration support, with the objective of ensuring all Real Estate and Infrastructure entity company secretarial requirements and obligations are met and carried out in an appropriate manner.
You would also be responsible for the registration and maintenance of over 100 subsidiaries of this prestigious Abu Dhabi entity. The subsidiaries are global in scope, including off shore jurisdictions and so you must have experience on a global level.
- You will be an experienced company secretary/company administrator
- Must have at least 4 years specialist experience
- Ideally already based in Abu Dhabi or ready to re-locate
- Experienced in registering companies in off shore jurisdictions
- Real Estate industry and multi-jurisdictional experience is preferred
- Must have high level of communication skills in English
Please note that this Company Secretary role is initially being offered as a 1 year contract but may be extended or made permanent at a later date. This role is with one of our top clients and will be a highly sought after position and interested candidates are encouraged to apply.
This is not a role for a team/legal secretary – please only Company Secretaries need apply.