Oil & Gas Procurement Lawyer
Salary Attractive package
Location Abu Dhabi
Consultant Sonia Dhaliwal
Date posted 10 January 2017
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a fully qualified Procurement Lawyer in the Oil & Gas industry to join one of the world’s leading oil companies. Our client runs through a network of fully integrated subsidiaries, with substantial business interests in upstream and downstream activities, including transportation, shipping, marketing and distribution.
You would be joining the Shared Services team within the group’s Corporate and Commercial department within the central legal department, overseeing the procurement function across their group of companies. As an Oil and Gas Procurement Lawyer, you will have experience within Construction and Projects and would also be advising on a broad range of shared services matters including: IT projects, IT services, construction agreements, EPC, consultancy services, technical services, maintenance agreements etc.
Essential Skills / Requirements
- Must have at least 5PQE
- Must have worked in a top international law firm
- Must have solid construction and projects experience
- Relevant in house experience would be ideal
- Excellent drafting and negotiation skills
- Must have excellent written and spoken ‘Legal’ English
- Must have business acumen/commercial understanding of oil & gas sector
- Ideally have regional experience
- Arabic skills would be a bonus
- IT/TMT experience would be ideal
*Please note that only fully qualified lawyers should apply for this role in Abu Dhabi.
The company is looking to invest in the highest-quality talent. If you are determined and driven and fit the requirements above, you are encouraged to apply for this position.