Salary AED45000 - AED50000 per month + Attractive package
Location Abu Dhabi
Consultant Sonia Dhaliwal
Date posted 10 January 2017
Our client runs through a network of fully integrated subsidiaries, with substantial business interests in upstream and downstream activities, including transportation, shipping, marketing and distribution.
You would be working closely with the General Counsel within the Disputes & Administrative Affairs Department, advising on legal implications and risks of the Group’s activities. As a Disputes Lawyer, you will have experience providing legal opinions on claims and drafting relevant documents accordingly. You would also be advising and representing the Group in negotiation, settlement discussions and disputes.
Essential Skills / Requirements
- Must have at least 5PQE
- Must have Civil Law education
- Must have worked in a top international law firm
- Relevant in house experience would be ideal
- Excellent drafting and negotiation skills
- Must have excellent written and spoken ‘Legal’ English
- Must have business acumen/commercial understanding of Oil and Gas sector
- Ideally have regional experience
- Arabic skills would be a bonus
*Please note that only fully qualified lawyers should apply for this role in Abu Dhabi.
The company is looking to invest in the highest-quality talent. If you are determined and driven and fit the requirements above, you are encouraged to apply for this position.