Senior Legal Counsel
Consultant Jonathan Berry
Date posted 05 February 2018Burj Daman Dubai 506851 Robert Walters Middle East
Robert Walters have been exclusively instructed to find a Lead and Senior Legal Counsel for the office of the UAE Royal Family in Dubai. This is a very rare opportunity to work closely on all legal affairs for the UAE royal family and the subsequent holding groups.
As the Lead and Senior Legal Counsel, you will be supporting all aspects of the holding groups operations, including drafting & reviewing agreements of major corporate and commercial acquisitions. This can range from aviation to construction. This role provides an unparalleled level of broad and interesting work.
- Must be at least 8 PQE
- Must be fully bilingual in Arabic & English
- Must be a qualified lawyer with experience working in the UAE
- Must have experience working on major corporate/commercial matters including JVs, MoUs and NDAs
- Must have excellent drafting skills in both Arabic and English
- Must have experience dealing with VIP and high net worth individuals
- Ideally have experience working with a leading in-house organisation
If you fit the criteria exactly, please apply today.
If you do not have all of the above experience, please do not apply as you will not be considered.