In-House Senior Legal Counsel
Consultant Jonathan Berry
Date posted 30 July 2018Burj Daman Dubai 506851 Robert Walters Middle East
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an In-House Senior Legal Counsel to join a global practice in their Dubai office. The firm is established as an advisory firm, providing advice to governments and individuals on wealth management and residence matters for internationally mobile investors.
This is an excellent chance to work closely with the Head of Legal and Compliance on all corporate, commercial and compliance matters. You will be involved in the daily business operations and will be working on a broad range of legal matters.
Essential Skills / Requirements
- Must have at least 5 years PQE
- Must have experience working in a leading international law firm
- Must have an excellent command of English both written and verbally
- Must have experience working in a corporate/commercial department
- Experience involving compliance (particularly Anti-Money Laundering / Anti-Bribery and Corruption) is highly desirable
- Ideally be based in the UAE
- Common Law qualified
If you are a determined and driven legal professional, please apply for this position today.