Consultant Jonathan Berry
Date posted 08 October 2018 2018-10-082018-12-07 legal Burj Daman Dubai 506851 Robert Walters Middle East
The Legal Counsel will work closely with the Senior Counsel of Egypt & Levant to manage the day-to-day legal affairs of PMI.
- Provide legal advice and opinions in all legal aspects, in addition to interpreting legislation and regulations;
- Draft all types of contracts including commercial, marketing and HR;
- Handle all labour matters, corporate compliance, and other HR-related matters
- Provide advice on customs, taxation, health, anti-corruption, anti-bribery, competition, tobacco laws and regulations, insurance, licensing, packaging and labelling, data privacy, consumer protection, products specifications and company laws;
- Attend Board of Directors meetings;
- Prepare comprehensive legal training materials;
- Draft all legal documentation
- Assess business risks
- 7 – 10 years of experience with minimum of 4 years in-house experience
- Must be admitted to the Jordanian Bar Association.
- Must have worked in a leading law firm in Jordan
- Must have worked in an FMCG or leading in-house company in the Middle East
- Must be based in Jordan or willing to relocate
- Must be prepared to travel to Lebanon and Palestine (on occasion)
If you are interested, please apply.