Senior Legal Opportunity
Consultant Sophie Hinchliffe
Date posted 15 March 2023saudi-arabia legal/in-house-legal 2023-03-15 2023-05-14 real-estate-and-property Riyadh SA Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ae https://www.robertwalters.ae/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A very exciting senior level opportunity has arisen for a practicing construction lawyer to work for a high-profile major project in Saudi Arabia. I am looking for common law qualified lawyers with at least 12 years’ experience either from a leading law firm or in-house organisation. The organisation offers very competitive salaries and benefits packages.
- Solid construction background, with upwards of 12 years post qualification experience within a top tier firm or prominent organisation.
- Admitted to practice in a common-law jurisdiction (e.g., England & Wales, US, Australia, Canada).
- Experienced in the drafting and negotiation of construction documentation including EPC and FIDIC contracts.
- Experienced in advising on large-scale construction projects across the full life-cycle of the project.
- International candidates with relevant experience are encouraged to apply.
Get in touch
+971 4 818 0147
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Saudi ArabiaDate posted: 26 January 2023About the Company: Robert Walters are partnering with a PIF-backed organisation in their search for a Senior Manager to join their Legal team with their primary focus being on regulatory affairs. The company is undergoing significant change across a variety of their industries and must ensure that all KSA regulations are followed accordingly.