Governance Manager & Board Secretary
Location Abu DhabiFULL_TIME
Consultant Divij Bindal
Date posted 12 April 2023abu-dhabi legal/in-house-legal 2023-04-12 2023-06-11 oil-and-gas Abu Dhabi Abu Dhabi AE Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ae https://www.robertwalters.ae/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Job Summary: Corporate Governance Manager with a strong background in managing corporate governance affairs and familiarity with the Securities and Commodities Authority (SCA) regulations in the UAE or the Middle East region.
Description & Responsibilities:
- Developing and implementing corporate governance policies and procedures in line with SCA and other relevant regulatory requirements.
- Liaising with the SCA and other regulatory bodies to ensure compliance and smooth communication.
- Providing expert advice to the Board of Directors and senior management on corporate governance matters.
- Coordinating and managing the company's general meetings, board meetings, and committee meetings.
- Overseeing the preparation and timely submission of all required regulatory filings and reports.
Get in touch
+971 4 8180190
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Abu DhabiDate posted: 24 May 2023Currently looking to speak with International Projects Lawyers either based in the GCC or looking to relocate to the UAE.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Abu DhabiDate posted: 24 May 2023Currently working on a Legal Counsel position for a extremely prominent organization based in Abu Dhabi
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Abu DhabiDate posted: 12 May 2023A renowned Sovereign Wealth Fund in Abu Dhabi, UAE are looking for a Legal Counsel to join their HQ. You will be part of a highly transactional team advising on deals within the funds and private equity space.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Abu DhabiDate posted: 11 May 2023Senior Legal Counsel opporutnity Currently working with a leading bank in Abu Dhabi who are looking for a Senior Legal Counsel with expertise in Islamic Finance to join their team.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Abu DhabiDate posted: 08 May 2023Currently working on a very exciting paralegal role for a prominent specialist holding company in the Middle East to be based in their Abu Dhabi office They are looking for a well-educated and articulate commercial paralegal with at least 5 years’ experience in a corporate and commercial law.