Consultant Judy Sayes
Date posted 22 November 2022saudi-arabia legal/intellectual-property 2022-11-22 2023-01-21 leisure-and-sport Riyadh Riyadh SA 11183 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ae https://www.robertwalters.ae/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Robert Walters is partnering with a leading gigaproject based in Saudi Arabia in their search for an IP/IT Lawyer to join their highly reputable team.
The project is part of the Saudi Vision 2030 program and will stand as a legacy project upon completion, with the first phase due to be implemented in the beginning of next year. The team are in need of a skilled IP Lawyer to come in and act within a managerial position to further support the team’s growth. You will be supported by the team’s Legal Director and although you will have no direct reports, be expected to partake heavily in the company’s future growth plans from an Intellectual Property perspective.
This role offers relocation support and is open to all applicants.
- To advise, draft, negotiate and review all IP agreements across multiple business sectors
- To support wider teams on wider projects, such as M&A an Corporate transactions, with specialist IP Due Diligence.
- Advising clients on all relevant IP legal issues
- Prepare and deliver proposals, pitches and presentations to board and executive members
- To work on trade secrets, manage trademarks and patents and deliver proposals and pitches to board and executive members within the business
- Protect the full spectrum of IP rights, including knowledge of the registration process.
- At least 4-6 years PQE within the IP/IT/TMT field is essential
- A bar qualification from any recognised body
- Preferably a Saudi National, however open to all nationalities
- Ability to relocate to Saudi Arabia
Salary: NegotiableLocation: RiyadhDate posted: 05 December 2022Robert Walters are partnered with one of the largest legacy projects taking place in Saudi Arabia as part of the 2030Vision project in the region.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: RiyadhDate posted: 05 December 2022Robert Walters is partnering with a leading legacy project in Saudi Arabia in their search for a Legal Director to head up, lead and manage their food, farming and agriculture team in the region.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: RiyadhDate posted: 25 November 2022Robert Walters is partnering with a legacy project in Saudi Arabia in their search for a C-Suite level Legal Director to head up their Media, Entertainment and sports team in the region. This is a brilliant once in a lifetime opportunity to work with the most innovative individuals from across the world across various industries and additionally includes a progression plan to move up to a Chief Legal Officer for the project.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: RiyadhDate posted: 28 October 2022An exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing e-commerce/online platform in Riyadh.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: RiyadhDate posted: 25 October 2022Robert Walters is partnering with an instantly recognizable, global law firm based in Riyadh & Jeddah who are currently seeking a Corporate Lawyer to join their corporate and commercial practice team. This is a fantastic opportunity to work on a broad range of matters in industry sectors such as retail, F&B, healthcare and pharma, telecommunications, consumer, defense and construction and development.