Trade Mark Attorney
Consultant Nick Aiyegbusi
Date posted 12 February 2019 2019-02-122019-04-12 legal Dubai Dubai AE AED 35000 36000 36000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ae
A fantastic opportunity has opened for a Trade Mark Attorney to be based in Dubai as an additional to an amazing team who is currently expanding in the Middle East region.
- Handling trade mark portfolios for local and international clients
- Working directly with clients and develop lasting relationship
- Making sure that trade mark opposition works are properly managed
- Assisting and supporting junior and senior members of the team
- NQ – 5 years post qualified experience
- Experience in legal research while maximizing the available resources
- Well-trained and qualified from a firm with strong IP sector
- Excellent drafting skills and well-organized
- Must have exceptional results throughout your academic history.