Senior Litigation Lawyers
Consultant Stacey Shu
Date posted 05 September 2018 2018-09-052018-11-04 legal Burj Daman Dubai 506851 Robert Walters Middle East
An excellent opportunity has arisen for Senior Litigation Lawyers to join the Litigation team at an International Firm in Saudi Arabia. Our client is a UK law firm with a large global network. They deliver consistent and uncompromising quality and value to their illustrious set of clients. The workload will be a variety of local and international, and you will be working closing with the Dubai disputes and arbitration teams. You can expect to gain experience on Disputes across a range of industries/sectors.
- Must be 6+ PQE
- Must be Saudi qualified
- Ideally have a minimm of 6 years relevant experience gained in private practice
- Experience attending court and leading cases is essential
- Academic and very strong drafting skills in Arabic is essential
- The ability to strategise a case through all phases of the Saudi legal system
- Ideally have worked with international law firms and have an understanding of the environment
If you fit the above skills/requirements please apply today.