Succession Partner - Construction Disputes
Consultant Nick Aiyegbusi
Date posted 16 August 2022dubai legal/other 2022-08-16 2022-10-15 legal Dubai, United Arab Emirates Dubai AE 00000 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ae https://www.robertwalters.ae/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Rare opportunity for a rising star in the Construction Disputes space to join an International Practice with a very clear path to Partnership.
- Must have regional Experience
- Common Law Qualified with at least 8 Years experience in the Construction Disputes space, ideally from an International Practice.
- Portable book of business is beneficial.
- Experience of Managing Junior Lawyer and ability to work in a collaborative environment will be key to your success in this role.
- This role would ideally suit a Legal Director/Of Counsel or Junior Partner.
Interested or know anyone who might be then please reach out directly; Nick.Aiyegbusi@robertwalters.com
Salary: NegotiableLocation: DubaiDate posted: 16 August 2022Currently working with a Leading International Law Firm based in Dubai who are looking to expand through the hire of a Mid-Level Employment Associate.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: DubaiDate posted: 12 August 2022My client is an extremely well-regarded financial services company with a long-standing presence in the UAE, who are currently in search of an experienced Financial Markets Lawyer to join its Legal team in Dubai. On offer for the right candidate is a very competitive salary and excellent benefits package.