Regulatory Affairs Manager (Qatar)
Consultant Insiyah Adamjee
Date posted 15 February 2019 2019-02-152019-04-14 pharmaceuticals Doha QA QAR 15000 20000 20000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ae
A leading pharmaceutical organisation is looking for a Regulatory Affairs Manager to join their team in Doha. You will be responsible for the regulatory function for your country/region.
The Regulatory Affairs Manager will be responsible for the regulatory function for your country/region.
- Must have 2-3 years experience in the regulatory field
- Must have a health sciences or pharmaceutical background
- Must have experience working for an international pharmaceutical organisation
- Must have experience preparing & coordinating files and submissions
- Must have experience reviewing artwork and promotional material
- Must have experience maintaining registered products
- Must be fully bilingual in English & Arabic
- Ideally have experience working with the Ministry of Health
- Must be based in Doha
If you are interested in this position, please apply now.