Projects, Energy & Infrastructure Associate
Consultant Ryan Sayeed
Date posted 15 June 2022dubai legal/private-practice 2022-06-15 2022-08-14 legal Dubai International Financial Centre Dubai Dubai International Financial Centre AE 00000 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ae https://www.robertwalters.ae/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
I'm working with a top-tier US Law Firm based in Dubai for a mid-level (2 to 6 PQE) Associate with experience in project development in the energy and infrastructure sectors.
- You must have at least 2 years of post-qualification experience.
- You must be common law qualified (preferably in England & Wales, the US, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand).
- You would have current or prior experience working at a top-tier international law firm within a Project Development, Construction, and Infrastructure practice.
- You must have experience advising sponsors and developers on a range of matters related to complex and large-scale projects in the energy (including renewables), infrastructure, oil & gas, and construction sectors.
- Regional experience would be preferred, but international candidates are also encouraged to apply.
- With an excellent working environment and flat reporting structure, this is a great opportunity for a clear and quick progression path to Senior Associate and higher.
- A market-leading salary and benefits package is on offer.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: DubaiDate posted: 26 April 2022Currently working with a Leading Projects Practice with offices across the Middle East for the recruitment of a Projects Associate into their Dubai office.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: DubaiDate posted: 02 June 2022I have two exciting opportunities for Corporate/M&A and Corporate/Commercial Associates at all levels (2 to 7+ PQE) with a highly-reputed American law firm in Dubai.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: DubaiDate posted: 02 June 2022Exciting opportunity for a mid-level Aviation lawyer to join a highly commended and long-standing practice in the Dubai International Financial Centre.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: DubaiDate posted: 27 May 2022A fantastic new opportunity for an ambitious Banking Lawyer to join a leading Partner and Banking Practice in the region.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: DubaiDate posted: 10 May 2022Fantastic opportunity for a Newly Qualified/Junior Lawyer to join a Prestigious International Law Firm's leading Construction & Arbitration Practice based in Dubai.