Senior BD & Marketing Executive
Consultant Ryan Sayeed
Date posted 07 July 2022dubai legal/private-practice 2022-07-07 2022-09-05 legal Dubai International Financial Centre Dubai Dubai International Financial Centre AE 00000 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ae https://www.robertwalters.ae/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client, a leading American Law Firm is currently looking for a seasoned Business Development & Marketing professional with bilingual proficiency in Arabic to join their team based in Dubai.
- You would be currently working in a similar position within a law firm or professional services environment.
- Proficiency in Arabic is essential for this position (speaking and writing).
- You would have experience working in or managing a team delivering a complete business development and marketing service including creating pitches and preparing RFPs, liaising with partners on the development of business strategies for different practice groups, events management, executing marketing campaigns, and submissions to legal directories.
- You must have a bachelor’s or master’s degree with a focus in business, marketing, or a related field.
- This role is also open to individuals based abroad and looking to relocate to the UAE.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: DubaiDate posted: 12 August 2022My client is an extremely well-regarded financial services company with a long-standing presence in the UAE, who are currently in search of an experienced Financial Markets Lawyer to join its Legal team in Dubai. On offer for the right candidate is a very competitive salary and excellent benefits package.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: DubaiDate posted: 16 August 2022Rare opportunity for a rising star in the Construction Disputes space to join an International Practice with a very clear path to Partnership.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: DubaiDate posted: 16 August 2022Currently working with a Leading International Law Firm based in Dubai who are looking to expand through the hire of a Mid-Level Employment Associate.