Product Manager (Glass)
Salary AED15000 - AED20000 per month
Consultant Laura Baker
Date posted 06 December 2016
Our client, a multinational access solutions business, is seeking a Product Manager (Glass). Based in Dubai. Succesful candidate will have 6+ years experience with Interior Glass Systems and an Engineering degree.
The Product Manager (Glass) will be responsible for developing and maximising market potential in coordination with Global Product Management and Sales teams. You will be expected to understand and analyse regional product and service requirements including current standards and regulations, market and price situation as well as competitive products with a view to developing suitable product and service solutions for the local markets.
- Responsible for leading product marketing projects such as market launch and product development projects.
- Responsible for the selection of "Interior Glass Systems" product portfolio to be sold in the local market based on the global product portfolio and manage product life cycle in local markets (launch, growth, phase-out).
- Responsible for setting prices and deriving price points by channel and management of gross profit.
- Quantitatively assess market needs and develop appropriate product marketing strategies.
- Monitor changes in the competitive and regulatory environments and identify technical trends as well as design trends and derive changes in marketing mix.
- Produce and maintain competitive market intelligence.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering. MBA is a plus.
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in Aluminium/Glass industry or building and construction - preferably within the GCC market.
- Has handled DORMA product before.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and MS Office especially Excel.
- The Product Manager (Glass) will possess solid project management skills and experience.