Head of Marketing
Consultant Laura Baker
Date posted 04 January 2017
Our client, a high end British consumer brand, is seeking a Head of Marketing to be based in Dubai. Reports to GM MEA. To be considered you possess at least 10 years marketing experience with a luxury/niche brand.
The Head of Marketing will plan, lead and execute the brand building, product and communication strategy for all product categories in MEA, and drive product categories planning and marketing.
- Develop marketing plans which will drive incremental sales growth, share gains and positive brand attributes for MEA
- Deliver marketing activity programs for MEA by collaborating with internal and external partners to execute go-to-market strategies
- Deliver product marketing for MEA- work with distributors ensuring all on-product and in-box communicationg is fine tuned to drive sales and comminicate brand and product benefits
- Leadership & Management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or a related field required
- 8-10 years brand marketing experience required with a strong consumer brand, ideally in Electronics or Luxury
- Superb attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills; ability to use market analysis to identify high potential opportunities
- The Head of Marketing will be able to present information (both written and oral) clearly and concisely.
- Driven by the desire to win and for continuous improvement
- Fluency in English with knowledge of Arabic or other local languages an advantage