Branch Manager - FMCG
Consultant Patricia Dias Gomes De Almeida
Date posted 05 February 2018Burj Daman Dubai 506851 Robert Walters Middle East
A brand new role has become available for a Branch Manager to work for a FMCG company based in Doha, Qatar.
• Ensure acceptable gross profit, proper inventory management, store activities.
• Maintain a greater sales increase over the previous year in sales.
• Prepares work schedules and assigns employees to specific duties.
• Contains the losses of their unit by keeping inventory shrinkage.
• Ensure all reports, such as purchase, inventory and sales, are accurate and timely available.
• Monitor store cleanliness, appearance and maintenance as per company policy.
• Ensures compliance of employees with security, sales, and record keeping.
• Orders goods or prepares requisitions to replenish goods on hand.
• Monitor and verify vendor activity in store.
• Ensure all employees are trained properly.
• Coordinates sales promotion activities.
• Inventory control-record all purchases at retail and compare to physical counts.
• Perform all shift duties as required.
• Great knowlegde of Hypermarkets, HORECA and small outlets.
• 4-5 years of experience in a similar position within FMCG environment.
• Bachelors Degree.
• Effectively handle stressful periods of peak activity.
• Effectively use interpersonal skills to delegate work.
• Communications skills - Arabic & English.