Customer Experience Manager - Dubai Mall
Salary AED20000 - AED21000 per annum
Consultant Patricia Dias Gomes De Almeida
Date posted 05 February 2018Burj Daman Dubai 506851 Robert Walters Middle East
A great opportunity has arisen for a experienced Customer Experience Manager to join a renowned international store in Dubai Mall. Our client is a market leader, with a double digit growth in Middle East.
- Manage a team of +20 people
- Engage your team in qualitative objective and drive thematic animation.
- You will lead your reports to create a positive and exciting work environment through Floor Management, ensuring all targets for the respective categories are achieved.
- Lead the supervisors to create a fun and exciting client experience, while ensuring that targets are met.
- Build a strong relations with VIP clients.
- Ensure your team will follow up on stock needs and merchandising needs liaising with Operations team to ensure target are met and client experience is delivered as per standards.
- Ensure your team will liaise with Quality Lead to ensure VM standards are met.
- In collaboration with the training & HR department, you will spot, promote and develop the talents of your team according to their career path and follow up on their training plan.
- Coach and follow up on a monthly basis on your team, allocating time for one to one meeting with each one of them to evaluate performances, area of improvement and action plans.
- Experience: a minimum of 7 years experience as a Store Manager for luxury retail, managing a big and diverse team (+15 people).
- Education: University Degree Preferable
- Languages: English is compulsory. Arabic is a plus.
- Excel Proficiency is a must.