Social & Digital Manager - Arabic speaker
Consultant Patricia Dias Gomes De Almeida
Date posted 05 February 2018Burj Daman Dubai 506851 Robert Walters Middle East
A global retailer, which is a market leader also within the GCC, have created a new role for an ambitious Social and Digital Manager (Arabic speaker) to join their growing team.
- Manage the yearly social & digital strategy and the implementation of all editorial content across all social platforms for Sephora in line with overall marketing strategies
- Develop and manage the media partnerships with key brand partners and tailoring making media plans per brand requirement
- Manage strong digital presence across all media and social platforms while optimizing reach and media spend
- Experience with digital and social tools with the ability to make business decisions from learnings
- Manages the yearly strategy of the editorial plan in line with the news and commercial priorities of the brand. Ensure a regular reporting of actions carried out (scope, commitment, evolution of communities, comparison with competitors ...)
- Manage and develop user generated content on different platform. Intervene on brand partnerships by carrying out web marketing actions: crosslinking, social media advertising campaigns, partnerships.
- Provides and adapts content for each specific network – providing images & graphics, curating photos & Videos for all social platforms ( facebook, instagram, snapchat..)
- Monitor all social networks and news across digital platforms, be tuned in and continuously reviewing what is said about the brand on social networks.
- Tech savvy professional - Always aware of what is pulsing in the news and across industries – knows where to look for new information and what people are talking about
- Manage all social customer care requirements through social networks in connection with customer service team
- Engage with fans , followers, influencers to build communities and boost brand awareness
- Be able to react and respond quickly to changes on social networks & to manage smoothly all customer service requirements on social platforms
- Be a real ambassador for the brand and to lead discussions on social with internal (marketing, offer, ecommerce, operations , supply chain teams) and external (brands, agencies, influencers)
- Take risks , test new strategies ,new content while analyzing and frequently testing on new ideas
- Analyze data and draw actionable insights & next steps to make informative decisions
- Coordinate within the marketing and internal teams to ensure brand consistency and plans
- Negotiate and manage the follow-up of the test operations produced with the partner brands
- Implement regular KPIS reporting and analysis and improve site statistics: site visits, login times, key figures of the headings
- Develop the community and establish a webmarketing plan for recruiting new members
- Coordinate all the actions of social platforms with the different services (offer, legal) and providers (technical agency, router, author, brands).
- Track and manage the budget for social platforms
Competencies and character:
- Fascinated by technology and on the lookout for digital trends, detects all new tools & platforms (eg, Snapchat, Hyperlapse ,Snaplytics, Linkfluence) that can promote a close relationship with communities.
- Responsiveness and ability to manage multiple actions at once
- Tech savvy Professional - Always aware of what is pulsing in the news and across industries – knows where to look for new information and what people are talking about
- Understanding of the economic stakes of the company and its powers
- Mastery of KPI's monitoring tools (Social Bakers, Radarly, Linkfluence, etc)
- Good copywriting and creative skills
- High level of energy, enthusiasm and motivation
- At least 5 years in a similar role
- Ability to copyright in Arabic is a must
- Hands on experience with social media team management
- Ability to interpret website traffic and online customer engagement metrics
- Knowledge of online marketing and marketing channels
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Degree in Marketing or relevant field.