Retail Operations Manager
Consultant Patricia Dias Gomes De Almeida
Date posted 05 March 2018Burj Daman Dubai 506851 Robert Walters Middle East
Our client has an excellent opportunity for a Retail Operations Manager. The successful candidate will have a background within luxury brands, managing a diverse shop floor.
• Identify and analyse deviations and their causes, and propose action plans.
• Develop/train personnel, detect talent and obtain team commitment.
• Floor Management to guarantee an addictive experience for our clients.
• Provide support for the Area Manager in analysing results and proposing action plans.
• Provide support to subordinates in difficult situations with clients.
• Collaborate in achieving sales objectives.
• Apply the sales policies and techniques established.
• Provide support for the Area Manager, analysing the results achieved during your shift and proposing action plans.
• Contribute to the shop’s projection of an excellent image.
• Project an exceptional image and body language in accordance with the guidelines.
• Know and respect the policies, procedures and guidelines. Possess self-control and set an example.
• Experience: At least 4 years and a Store Manager within luxury, fashion or beauty
• Other specific skills: People oriented, Digital orientation, Analytic skills
• Education: University degree
• Languages: English is compulsory, Arabic is a plus.