Buyer - Fashion/Cosmetics
Consultant Patricia Dias Gomes De Almeida
Date posted 03 April 2018Burj Daman Dubai 506851 Robert Walters Middle East
A great opportunity is available for an experienced buyer at a global successful retailer.
- Analyze all aspects of the brand performance and ensure forecast numbers.
- Commercialize the assortment and optimize sales return by allocating the relevant visibility and shelving space in stores
- Partnership with the supply chain team to ensure adequate distribution of stocks
- Ensure assortment’s update communication to all stakeholders
- Provide regular and timely updates on the digital activations and opportunities that occur on a monthly and repeated basis.
- Prepares monthly category and brand performance KPI’s defined by management
- Regular meetings and communication with brands to align on brand performance and build constructive and transparent communication
- Ensure correct budget tracking and timely reinvoicing
- Tracks performance of activations by brand, by store, by country and by area.
- Must be based in the UAE
- Minimum 3-4 years experience within similar position
- Beauty/Retail Experience in the Middle East or Europe is a plus
- Strong Project Management skills
- Highly adaptable and motivated team player
***Due to the high volume of applications received by the department, we will unfortunately be unable to respond to every applicant individually. Therefore only successful candidates will be notified***