VIP Wealth Manager - Abu Dhabi
Location Abu Dhabi
Consultant Patricia Dias Gomes De Almeida
Date posted 05 February 2018Burj Daman Dubai 506851 Robert Walters Middle East
The role is accountable for building a profitable book of clients in Abu Dhabi and to prospective customers within the existing base as well as to external prospects. The role is additionally responsible for identifying new prospects in the market.
Primary areas of focus include:
- Ensuring a minimum 90% acceptance rate from all sales meetings.
- Utilizing customer & product knowledge, sales & relationship skills to achieve targets set for the market.
- Ensuring a minimum 75% response rate from all invited prospects.
- Conducting thorough research on both existing and external prospects to maximize prospect conversion opportunities.
- Liaising between HQ groups (Marketing, Risk, New Accounts and Premium Product Servicing Team) and local market support team to ensure full alignment and excellent execution of acquisition plans.
Planning, Tracking & Reporting:
- Conclude all required sales reporting (both for MIS and Salesforce) in a timely manner to ensure that customer needs are met on time every time and that up to date reporting is provided for both sales and after sales activities
- In conjunction with Country Manager and Regional Head of Consumer Sales supports the development of effective plans for the market to ensure optimal sales performance to agreed standards
- Ensure high degree of time management and planning to maximize to available to attend appointments, including journey time
- Ensures absolute discretion and confidentiality for all information on existing and prospective customers
New prospect identification and management:
- Uses knowledge of the market and prospect profile to create a database of prospective clients
- Ensures that all proposed new prospects are fed into the appropriate decision workstream to the satisfaction of prospective members
- Ensures that any new prospect or existing prospect receives the level of attention and urgency that is due to prospective clients and escalates to Senior management whenever appropriate
- Feeds back on both positive and negative outcomes from sales visits to continue to refine the sales proposition and or approach.
- Excellent knowledge of the Abu Dhabi market and network between family groups and key companies
- Superior record of achievement of in a relationship management and/or sales role
- Must be fluent in both Arabic and English, French is a plus
- Superior interpersonal skills coupled with excellent influencing and negotiating skills.