Chief Marketing Officer - Saudi National
Consultant Patricia Dias Gomes De Almeida
Date posted 05 February 2018Burj Daman Dubai 506851 Robert Walters Middle East
We have been instructed to find a talented CMO to join one of the largest organisations in Riyadh, KSA. Our client is recognised as a market leader.
- As a member of the Executive team participates and contributes to the development and refining of the vision and strategy, and contributes to the overall process of management and corporate decision making to ensure the organization maximizes its short, medium and long term profitability and returns to its stakeholders.
- Lead the Marketing Group, providing leadership, encouraging teamwork and facilitating related professional work processes in order to achieve high performance standards and staff pride in performance and contribution. Liaise with internal and external parties as necessary to support and bolster flow of business. Exercises financial authority to the level delegated by the Chief Executive.
- Formulate long and short term Marketing strategy and plans with emphasis on raising funds for major projects in line with the overall strategic direction set by top management, and upon approval ensure successful implementation.
- Direct the preparation and consolidation of the annual and long term Operating Expenses and Revenue Budgets for Marketing, with emphasis on effective utilization of the Marketing budget, in line with the overall Company business objectives
- Monitor the implementation of the marketing and sales plan and budget and take corrective action to respond to changes in the business environment
- Track and report on marketing budget commitments.
- Direct the development of Marketing policies, procedures and systems in deciding marketing and sales approach, target segments, product mix and packaging to establish the company as a market leader
- Direct full marketing mix including partnering with product managers to effectively launch new products and services to the market place.
- Direct and Develop or Execute marketing campaigns including monitoring and reporting of key project milestones
- Ensure the report on program effectiveness by developing standard metrics and use to continually improve future campaign execution via ‘test and learn’ mindset
- Identify and select suitable agencies (including campaign briefing and execution, advertising, events and Public Relations) and direct all campaigns handle by these agencies.
Candidate must be a Saudi national.
University degree – preferably Postgraduate – an MBA in Marketing and a chartered member of the Institute of Marketing.
+15 years progressive experience with a multinational organization preferably with multiple geographies, including KSA.
Strong organizational, leadership, human relations and managerial skills.