Consultant Patricia Dias Gomes De Almeida
Date posted 03 April 2018Burj Daman Dubai 506851 Robert Walters Middle East
This role will be responsible for managing the products through developing and implementing related products and initiatives on Consumer Charge and Revolve product lines and will report to the Head of Products & Partnerships.
The Product manager requires a passion to deliver and drive projects, develop products, flawless customer experience and an exceptional attention to detail. The product manager should have knowledge to read an analyze product P&L. A background in project management, product revitalization and product trends in the region will be a foundation to understand the mindset of our premium and mass affluent target segments. The Product Manager will be responsible for the development and execution of product initiatives in support of product line strategy, such as identifying new product needs, products that require revitalization, customer and prospect needs and build relevant products. In addition, this manager is required to identify and implement product features, benefits that will drive engagement and higher billings and loyalty and ultimately increase customer satisfaction scores.
This role requires a close working relationship with various departments across the organization including PMO, Technologies, Markets, Finance, Risk, Customer Service, Premium Servicing Unit, Sales etc as well as suppliers such as service providers, agency, etc.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILTIES
- Drive, manage and implement Consumer Product related projects which can include but not limited to product refreshment, product revitalization, new product development and new benefit to a product.
- Work closely with the marketing team to develop a launch marketing plan for the above projects and initiatives and develop a calendar of new products roll out in future.
- Work closely with Business planning team to develop cost benefit analysis for product revites and NPDs
- Responsible for all product core Communications channels in support of the Consumer Charge business, including existing (e.g. Website), core collaterals including welcome, replacement, and renewal packs, and any new portals.
- Support and manage any third party/provider RFP process.
- Work closely with Technologies to manage and implement digital enhancements for all Consumer products including but not limited to enhancements on mobile app, implementing digital wallets, contactless payments, virtual products, adding new digital services, revamping the website, etc.
- Review collateral stock levels and asses a quality check on all consumer collaterals.
UNIQUE KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Minimum 5 years Experience within banking/ financial services companies
- 3 years of Product/project management or Marketing Communications experience
- Strong project management skills (managed at least 2 projects in the past)
- Bachelors degree preferably in Marketing
- Proficiency in English and Arabic