Consultant Charlotte Eckersall
Date posted 27 November 2018 2018-11-272019-01-26 legal Burj Daman Dubai 506851 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ae https://www.robertwalters.ae/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A leading international legal practice are currently looking for an experienced BD Coordinator to join their team based in Dubai. It is a 12 month fixed term contract to cover maternity leave to start ASAP.
The role is varied and you would be working alongside a diverse and friendly team.
The BD function works as one team across the globe with close collaboration between professionals supporting offices, proactive groups, sectors and clients and the central groups, such as Communications.
- Working with BD colleagues and fee-earners on pitch opportunities
- Build relationships within the team; being a team player. Also, assist colleagues in the development of strategic client relationships
- Take a lead role in preparing proposals
- Play a lead role in working with partners on business development issues and projects and execute BD initiatives
- Research and analysis of clients, targets, and competitors to tailor marketing and client relationship activities and support client account planning
- Assist with Middle East event coordination
This role primarily supports the Corporate, ICM, Real Estate and Litigation practices comprising of partners and fee earners in the Middle East.
- Graduate or equivalent
- 3-5 years experience in proposal preparation and/or business development in a professional services, banking and financial services, consulting services or law firm environment
- Must have excellent communication
- Ability to work to deadlines, juggle projects and deliver under pressure. Always manage expectations
- Must have enthusiasm to develop an understanding of the Corporate, ICM, Real Estate and Litigation practice groups