Exports Assistant - Arabic and French Speaker
Consultant Muna Ismail
Date posted 10 January 2017
Our client, a large global Trading company, is seeking an Exports Assistant. The role is to based in Dubai.
- Coordinating activities between all international parties and transaction
- Monitor shipments to ensure customer's satisfaction
- Preparing export documentation such as Letter of Credit, Incoterms, Bill of Lading
- Assist with Sales and Supply Chain with shipping scheduling and instructions
The successful Exports Assistant will have exposure to logistics dealing with documentation to overlook their North Africa region.
The Exports Assistant will possess:
- Experience in liasing with North Africa is a must
- Customer Service Oriented
- Knowledge of Export Documentation
- Must be an Arabic and French speaker