Head of Operations
Location Abu DhabiFULL_TIME
Consultant Jean Karim Vandenberghe
Date posted 19 May 20192019-05-20 2019-07-18 defence-and-military Abu Dhabi Abu Dhabi AE AED 30000 50000 50000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ae https://www.robertwalters.ae/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
We are looking to recruit Head of Operations to be based in a large organisation in Abu Dhabi.
The successful candidate will be responsible in managing Aircraft Maintenance Operations and ensure efficient services to all customers with high standard by meeting the quality and schedule targets.
- Formulate and implement overall Operations strategies and associate with the company plan leadership direction.
- Manage the growth of top organizational structure for maintenance operations department and facilitate effective operations across the department.
- Make sure that functional objectives of Maintenance Operations are effectively achieved through the management of the Maintenance Operations function to ensure that the highest level of performance is achieved.
- Lead the preparation of functional budgets for maintenance operations and record financial performance of the company to anticipated costs and recognised areas of unsatisfactory performance.
- Apply operational policies and procedures to ensure controlled and compliant conduct of all activities.
- Make sure that aircraft maintenance, repair and overhaul services are available to customers at a level that meets the required standards.
- Oversee the day-to-day operational maintenance problems to ensure highly efficient, effective and quality service is extended to the aircraft of customers.
- Must have Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- 20 years’ experience in Aircraft Maintenance Management with 5 years’ experience in heading MRO facility
- Exceptional experience in MRO facility aircrafts and maintenance operations
- Strong Aircraft Engineering and maintenance skills
- Excellent knowledge in development and implementation of policies and procedures
- Exceptional understanding of international accounting standards and financial policies