Demand and Supply Planning Manager
Salary AED24000 - AED28000 per month + annual bonus
Consultant Alia Ciumac
Date posted 20 June 2018Burj Daman Dubai 506851 Robert Walters Middle East
I have an exciting opportunity with a multinational brand that is looking out for an experienced Demand and Supply Planning Manager, the position is in Dubai. The candidate should have previous experience in Retail, E-commerce or FMCG sectors.
- Optimize stock returns & transfers between retail and E- Stores
- Ensure that forecasts and information required to construct them
- Set up and run monthly meetings with different departments
- Link with Area Managers to ensure optimum stock quality and take actions to avoid OOS
- Liaise with suppliers and monitor their performance
- Analysis of forecast accuracy
- Prepare supply chain and inventory reports, action plans
- Analyze sales and monitor internal KPIs
- Optimize and deploy new processes.
- You have at least 6 years of experience in Supply Chain in a very dynamic environment
- Previous experience in Retail, E-commerce or FMCG sectors
- The ability to multitask and handle the pressure of a busy day
- Very strong Excel skills
- Possess a natural Leadership, be a self-motivated and well organised
- Strong internal and external communicator with the ability to interact with managers and colleagues at all levels
- Fluent in English, French is a plus.