Senior Advisor - SAP
Location Saudi ArabiaFULL_TIME
Consultant Weam Kamel
Date posted 27 June 20192019-07-02 2019-08-26 utilities Saudi arabia SA AED 20000 25000 25000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ae https://www.robertwalters.ae/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Exciting opportunity for Senior Advisor - SAP in a large Utilities Company based in Saudi Arabia.
- Analyse and improve current business systems and processes including operations, interviews, surveys and general industry research.
- Enhancement of current operating model through application of best practices for supply chain organizations success.
- Identify new system opportunities, blueprint preparation and implement solutions
- Outline and simulate new business procedures for project process improvements
- Conduct end user training for new solutions
- Support and help in decision-making activities, suggest the suitable next steps and their impact as per global benchmark
- Application of the most efficient techniques and strategy to optimize cost and minimize the cycle of material, material-prequalification and contracting process
- Master’s/MBA degree in business administration or IT related field from a recognized university
- Minimum 15 years’ experience in supply chain environment
- 10+ years’ experience in large companies, preferably utilities
- Strong knowledge and expert in SAP Ariba
- Must have 6 years full cycle experience in Supply Chain management implementation
- Hands on experience with ERP programs (SAP MM & SAP Ariba) and certified is preferable
- Excellent computer skills; specifically, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience in business analysis/development, process optimization and innovation