Retail Project Trainer
Consultant Anchal Kalra
Date posted 08 November 2018 2018-11-082019-01-07 retail Burj Daman Dubai 506851
An exciting opportunity for Project Trainer job in Dubai, UAE for a well known Retail company based in the Region. The candidate will be in charge of digital learning, instructional design, & category program management.
- Project Trainer will be responsible for defining the digital learning strategy, elevating & developing learning content, and program managing training events.
- He/She will collaborate with various business partners, both with the training team as well as cross-functionally.
- The Project Trainer will be the main administrator of the digital application.
- Will work hand in hand with Training Managers within Category Management, Commercial, & Marketing Department.
- A close partnership with the training manager is critical as well to ensure consistency in training content and strategy.
- Must have experience in Retail (Fashion, Beauty, FMCG industry).
- Must have at least 5 - 7 years experience in Training or retail industry.
- Must have experience with Digital/Technology.
- Have the ability to identify business needs and adapt to change.