PR & Communications Executive
Consultant Andrea Joy Antonio
Date posted 10 February 2023dubai retail/fashion 2023-02-10 2023-04-11 retail Dubai Dubai AE Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ae https://www.robertwalters.ae/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Our client is one of the leading luxury brands globally from a well-renowned group. The role will be mainly responsible for developing and implementing a wide range of PR and Commmunications strategies to support the company's business and branding goals.
- Develop strategy and project plan for the Brand
- Support the creative team on collection launches and plan/execution of overall PR initiatives
- Plan and develop press campaign strategies, daily execution of press strategies/rollouts, meeting deadlines, etc.
- Oversee delivery of all assets necessary for press appearances
- Pitch media; follow up; plan and coordinate publicity appearances and interviews
- DUE TO EMIRATISATION INITIATIVE, THIS ROLE IS ONLY OPEN FOR UAE NATIONALS WITH FAMILY BOOK
- Minimum of 2 years experience in public relations and/or corporate communications
- Proven track records with high-end media relations
- Extensive media background and knowledge of the industry, with a strong interest in luxury fashion
- Strong understanding of traditional media and knowledge of key members of the press
- Strategic thinking with creative problem-solving skills
- Collaborative leadership style across departments and functions
- Ability to work under pressure and manage deadlines
- Ability to work in a highly matrixed environment
- Self-starter, who is highly organized and a clear communicator
Get in touch
Andrea Joy Antonio
+971 4 818 0149
Salary: NegotiableLocation: DubaiDate posted: 10 February 2023Our client is a dynamic high-end Jewellery brand looking to hire a PR and Communications Manager, reporting to the Head of Marketing would be a great opportunity to work with a global luxury brand.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: DubaiDate posted: 14 February 2023Regional Retail Education & Training Director - Dubai, UAE Robert Walters is working with a client, an exclusive mandate, one of the TOP 5 Luxury Houses worldwide, looking to hire a Regional Retail Education & Training Director for their Beauty Group, reporting to the GM.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: DubaiDate posted: 10 February 2023Our client, an up-and-coming, fun, dynamic high-end Luxury Beauty brand, who are looking to recruit a Regional Sales Manager, reporting directly to the Global Head of Sales.