Contract type: FULL_TIME
Salary: AED21546.70 - AED22526.10 per annum
Consultant: Uzayr Marria
Job reference: KGADEN-5287B0EE
Date posted: 17 October 2023saudi-arabia sales/account-management 2023-10-17 2023-12-16 telecommunications Riyadh SA Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ae https://www.robertwalters.ae/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
The role holder is responsible for assisting the Head of Sales & Customer Services in managing existing customer relationships, growing existing customer accounts and supporting the closure of new opportunities, in accordance with the ArabSat policies, strategies and plans. The role holder is also responsible for coordinating internally across departments to resolve customer queries and support sales and contracting.
▪ Participates in setting his target with line manager.
▪ Develops a sales plan and continuously update it.
▪ Follows up on leads to turn them into opportunities
▪ Leads opportunities to closure to achieve target.
▪ Develops and grow relationships with customers and potential customers.
▪ Takes ownership of the customer’s RFP process with overall responsibility and particular focus on RFP registration and commercial response.
▪ Assists Heads of Sales & Marketing in planning through research on competition, strength and weakness analysis and information gathering.
▪ Coordinates with the Marketing team to identify new opportunities/market segment/services for the region.
▪ Reviews periodic reports generated from database on complaints management, billing and credit collections results.
▪ Supports the customer service team in follow up with customers for collections, if required, in line with the terms of agreement.
▪ Cooperates with the customer service team towards timely completion of sales related administration and contracting to facilitate the sales process.
▪ Provides timely and quality response to customer queries/complaints/requests to ensure customer satisfaction.
▪ Follows-up with existing customers to take feedback about services, understand their future needs, and gather information about competitor's activities.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & COMPETENCIES Qualifications
▪ Bachelor’s degree in Marketing discipline or equivalent Years of Experience
▪ Minimum of 3 – 5 years of experience Nature of Experience
▪ Prior experience in a sales roles preferably in the Telecom/Satellite Industry Job Specific Skills
▪ Knowledge of the sales process
▪ Knowledge of the operating region
▪ Knowledge of ArabSat products and services
▪ Ability to communicate and present confidently
▪ Ability to gauge market trends and competitor strategies
▪ Excellent customer interaction skills Business Language Skills
▪ Basic language skills along with proficiency in operating region languages
ORGANIZATIONAL AND FUNCTIONAL COMPETENCIES Organizational Competencies
▪ One Team
▪ Achievement Orientation
▪ Customer Focus
▪ Professional Communication
▪ Time Management Functional Competencies
▪ < To be inserted later >
▪ Coordinates with public relations to issue press releases related to sales.
▪ Ensures compliance of the necessary sales and customer services policies, processes, procedures and controls.
▪ Defines performance goals at the start of the year in discussion with the reporting manager and ensures that the goals are achieved during the course of the year.
▪ Identifies the training and development requirements for self and agrees on them with the reporting manager to ensure that the required trainings are arranged and attended.
▪ Strives to achieve the highest levels of proficiency on all the competencies and skills required to perform the role.
▪ Keeps abreast of professional developments, new techniques and current issues through continued education and professional growth.
Come join our global team of creative thinkers, problem solvers and game changers. We offer accelerated career progression, a dynamic culture and expert training.