Regional Sales Manager (Africa)
Salary AED25000 - AED30000 per month
Consultant Laura Baker
Date posted 04 January 2017
Our client, a multinational provider of marine solutions, is seeking a Regional Sales Manager (Africa). Reports to Regional Director (IMEA). Based in Dubai. Please Note: To be considered you must be fluent in English and French as role requires frequent travel to Africa
- The Regional Sales Manager (Africa) will be responsible for commercial matters in Africa assigned to him for all product ranges which includes (Nav buoys, QRH, fenders, bollards etc).
- Manage original inquiry from the client, C&B for the inquiry and the related quote.
- Establish long term relationships with clients such as final user, consultants and EPC.
- You will have a solid client base in French-Speaking African countries
- You will have experience of working with long sales cycles- 6-12 months on average
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering as first preference, Civil Engineering as second preference
- You must be fluent in English and French as there will be regular travel to French-Speaking parts of Africa
- The Regional Sales Manager (Africa) will possess at least 5 years sales experience in a related industry sector