Consultant Jonathan Green
Date posted 05 February 2018Burj Daman Dubai 506851 Robert Walters Middle East
Fantastic opportunity to join a multi billion dollar data company with a global footprint.
The Role: Our client is currently searching for a Relationship Manager to join their team in Dubai. As the key partner for clients, the Relationship Management team master industry, product and financial knowledge to keep clients informed. Relationship Managers work with their clients to learn about the challenges and opportunities they face, and discuss how solutions can enable them to achieve value through their partnership with the organization.
- Focuses on retaining business by ensuring a high level of client satisfaction by guiding clients through product set up, conducting training sessions and communicating with clients to resolve any issues.
- Escalates all feedback and relevant information to help generate integrated client solutions and product enhancements to enhance revenue.
- Track all client outreach activity in Salesforce to help promote transparency.
- Assists the primary relationship managers with execution of activities related to retaining and growing client relationships, including pulling and analysing usage reports, as well as fulfilling renewal opportunities
- Works with the primary relationship managers in the region to maintains relationships with clients in an effort to grow and retain business to meet or exceed revenue goals.
- Keeps track of market and industry trends, reviews all available collateral and develops an understanding of their competitive situation.
- Bachelor’s degree required (or equivalent work experience)
- Direct experience working in the financial industry in a client facing or analytical role (investment banking, equity research, commercial lending, money management, credit analysis or financial consulting) or information services industry (same industry as S&P Global Market Intelligence)
- Fluent in English, and ideally Arabic
- Relationship building skills exhibiting comfort with client outreach, with a capability to deal with challenging situations, i.e. objection handling and overcoming gatekeepers
- Solid time management/organization skills, with ability to multi task and prioritize, while paying close attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy
- Strong ability to communicate with clients in a clear manner (both written and verbal) with solid presentation skills (face to face, large groups, remotely via web meetings, etc.)
- Goal oriented and self-motivated with an ability to work independently, as well as in a team-based environment
- Familiarity with clients within the Financials Corporate space (Risk, M&A, Credit, Investment Banking, Investment Management, Investor Relations, etc.)
- Strong MS office (Word, Excel, and Power Point) skills are required, and any knowledge of CRM databases (such as Salesforce.com) would be advantageous