Solutions Sales Specialist - Fintech
Consultant Jonathan Green
Date posted 22 February 2018Burj Daman Dubai 506851 Robert Walters Middle East
My client is a global leader in the fintech space who sells to both corporates and financial services firms.
- Delivers recurring and outright revenue, secures liquidity/ usage growth on selected products, generates new opportunities, follows and develops opportunities and leads provided by other sources.
- Provides domain expertise relative to the customer segment (expert in markets-based product knowledge).
- Ensures the effective handover of accounts to the account management team post set up.
- Gathers feedback from the customer, maintains accurate customer contact and opportunity data in the appropriate Client Relationship Management systems, develops innovative approaches to problems, can become the product champion.
- Selling set of products/solutions to a pre-defined market segment, possibly in a predefined territory, possibly a country or sub-region.
- Cross-channel function, building on expert knowledge to target client base, recognise client needs and propose solution.
- Pro-active in developing opportunities.
- Responsible for selling a set of products/specific propositions/solutions to a target market.
Skills & Competencies
- Applicants must be based in KSA currently
- Minimum 5+ years of relevant experience selling into the financial industry.
- Understanding of the FX, Electronic Trading and Capital Markets.
- Sales and customer service experience in applicable industry.
- Working knowledge of the customer industry and business workflow.