Channel Sales Manager
Consultant Jonathan Green
Date posted 15 July 2018Burj Daman Dubai 506851 Robert Walters Middle East
A leading technology company is looking for a Channel Sales Manager in Dubai. This role will be responsible for strategic planning of the market.
- Own the entire business partner vertical of the platform which is aimed at employers, regulators, channel partners and professional associations.
- Develop a strategic go-to-market plan in terms of targets and geographies
- Enterprise sales towards business partners of our verification solution in close coordination with company's commercial department
- Build the standard by acquiring meaningful business partners that will accept the company from their applicants
- Run channel partnerships with job portals, social networks and HR software providers for an integrated feature service
- At least 8 years of experience in running enterprise/B2B-sales for digital services
- Proven track record of delivering on ambitious sales- and business development targets
- Possession of meaningful professional network to tap into for achieving initial traction
- Aggressive, self-motivated work attitude that is used to working toward committed objectives
- Radical number orientation in terms of planning and accountability
- Digital pro who doesn’t confuse “re-targeting” for a power drink and “scrum” for a cosmetics brand
- Must have experience in the GCC region.