11 July 2018
Robert Walters Middle East
Our clients are a global provider of financial and industry data to investment firms, government entities and corporates. They combine data, powerful analytics and deep sector intelligence to assist their clients decisions.
- Maintain total sales at or above quota
- Identify new opportunities within the designated territory
- Establish appointments with senior level executives of these organizations
- Stay current with industry news and issues to understand the potential impact to your current prospects for fine new opportunities.
- Coordinate and provide sales demonstrations
- Follow up to negotiate contract terms and pricing
- Maintain disciplined approach to daily sales activity pipelines and systems based workflow (i.e. Salesforce.com).
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
• Fluency in English and Ideally Arabic.
• A proven track record in consultative sales in the financial services space.
• An strong understanding of credit risk and credit modelling.
• Ambition, passion, drive and a hunger for sales.
• Confidence in cold calling and dealing with C-Level executives over the phone and in person, client first approach to sales.