Country Manager, Kuwait
Consultant Tarig Salim
Date posted 01 August 2018Burj Daman Dubai 506851 Robert Walters Middle East
About the Role: A technology startup is looking for a Country Manager to help set up and run their Kuwait business.
- Developing and executing the business strategy for Kuwait.
- Maximize local market results while ensuring company-wide strategic initiatives are clearly communicated, executed and measured.
- Developing and implementing marketing plans for building the brand and building the client base.
- Build and establish relationships through Business Development with key merchants and partners to drive business in Kuwait.
- Represent the brand with regulatory bodies and government authorities as required, in partnership with Compliance, Business Development and policy functions.
- Achieve targets of revenue growth as well as management of operating costs and profitability.
- At least 6 years of professional leadership experience.
- Extensive experience in management consulting, finance or business operations.
- Experience in Kuwait within a senior management position.
- A track record of success in a high growth, dynamic environment with aggressive goals.
- Ability to communicate in English & Arabic (verbal & written) with internal and external Customers.
- Strategic and numbers driven, able to dive into details, implement process improvement and change.